To learn more about UMAR’s residential services, click here.
As a Division of Monarch, UMAR’s application process and placement for residential services is coordinated by Monarch. If you would like more information, complete this Interest Form. If you are ready to apply, you can complete this Long-Term Services and Supports Application.
Before you begin:
- Review our Map of Services at MonarchNC.org (scroll to map) to ensure we provide the desired service in your area of interest.
- Allow at least 1 hour to complete the application submission process.
- Complete all required fields notated with an asterisk. If there is a field or question you do not understand, or that is not applicable please enter “N/A.” Ensure that you have the supporting documents outlined below that are required to be submitted with your application.
Please provide copies of the following supporting documents:
- Full Psychological Evaluation (with IQ scores) dated within 5 years.
- Current Person-Centered or Treatment Plan (if currently receiving any services)
- Guardianship Documentation (if applicable)
- Copy of Insurance Card(s)
- Note: Only completed applications with all required supporting documentation will be considered for services. If you are unable to secure the supporting documentation and need assistance, please contact our Call Center at (866) 272-7826 to schedule a phone appointment with our Referral Coordinator.
Following receipt of your complete application, the Referral Coordinator will reach out to you within 5 to 7 business days. At that time, they will review vacancies, service availability and/or waiting lists in your area of interest and guide you through the next steps in the process.